Thursday 20 March 2014

Favourite SS14 trends

So thought I'd do a post of all the Spring Summer trends and just general pieces that I'm loving right now!

Firstly, I'm dying for a pair of strappy sandals. I've always loved the Windsor Smith Lily's but they're a bit out of my price range and really hard to get hold of in the UK so I'm thrilled to see loads of similar styles coming out on sites like Boohoo and Missguided.




Secondly, I'm also obsessed with the Dogtooth print. It's never really been a print that I've had much interest in but combined with the pastels trend (which I'm also loving) it's just gorgeous.  Missguided as usual have got this spot on with several gorgeous A-line skirts.



     [Missguided- £14.99]                                                                              [Missguided-£14.99]







No comments:

Post a Comment